Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Blog Things and Me

Hi everybody! There are some blog things I have to share with you. First, My blog has another new look. Do you like my new blog look? Do you like it better then the kinda-old one? Second, on Meet My Dolls page, Natalee is now on there. You can also learn MORE about all my dolls. And there's new pictures of my dolls on there. My mini dolls are on there too! Third, I'm actually going to save up Kanani. Yea, I know I said that I wasn't going to save up for her anymore on this post: Kanani is Beautiful, and Mini Dolls. And, I said that I didn't have enough room for her. But, I try to find room for her. And, I WILL.




~Kayla

4 comments:

  1. Oooohhhh I think you will be glad to get her and will find room for her .. good luck saving for her .. she is so beautiful how can you turn her down .. she is my late christmas gift .. I waited to see what she looked like .. she is on her way here .. LOL

    TracAn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to order her today. Hopefully. Probably.

    ReplyDelete