Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Yes, I Got Kanani. . .

Hi everybody! Well, January 6th was my birthday and I made a list of things I got. And, I said I got a doll and to go on 'Meet My Dolls' on Sunday 
[Jan 9th] at 4:30 to find out what doll I got. Yes, I got Kanani. . . I was so surprised when I saw her! [She wasn't wrapped.] Gabby, was so shocked when she saw her! I'm so happy that I don't have to save up for her anymore! My Mom got some of my 
relatives to help with the money. She even stayed up 'til MIDNIGHT to order her! Thank you so much Mom!


Her Profile:


Name: Kanani Lee Akina
Birthday: February 21st
Favorite Color: Sea Blue
Favorite Animal: Seals
Favorite Food: Shave Ice
Favorite Thing To Do: Surf and Cook
Where She Came From: Hawaii
Age: 9


                                                                                                   ~Kayla



1 comment: