Thursday, April 5, 2012

Me, Losing My Voice. . . And Camping. . Have You Ever Heard Of Monster High?

O.K., yeah, I'm going camping. 
But, I'm losing my voice-well, my voice just sounds weird.
Mmhm.
Yeah.

Anywho, here is some pictures of my last camping trip.





Yes, I took little miss Rebecca with me, I won't be bringing a doll this time. . . maybe.
O.K. I will.
I haven't decided yet.
O.K. I will.

Yeah, I might be a little sick, but who cares?

Have you ever heard of Monster High?
Well, It's sooooo cool.

Here's the website link:

My teeny neighbor has some of them, and well we're always playing with them.
I took little "fearbook" photos awhile ago:

Lagoona Blue

Gracie Spinnings

Rupunzal

Frankie Stein

Draculaura

Deuce Gorgan

Jaymie LeVard

Cleo De Nile


Yes, well humans attend MH-the way we play it.
I own Rupunzal and Jaymie.

Anyways, I better go eat breakfast and get packed for camping. We are leaving today.

See ya soon,




No comments:

Post a Comment