Friday, March 9, 2012

The Amazing Journeys Of Mini Marie-Grace Gardner: A Trip To The Jungle

Hello! My name is Marie-Grace Gardner. And today, I'm going on a huge trip to the jungle. Right now I am heading over to the stables to get my horse, Star. I'm going to ride on her on the way to the jungle. My sister Kaya, says that I can just walk, but it's too far away. And I asked Star if she wanted to come, all she said was "neigh" and I took that as a yes. She did look very excited about it. 
Here's the stable. We have four horses, Mazzy, Midnight, Sheriff, and Star.
Just let me just get her out. . . 
Come on Star, it's time to go to the jungle!

Oh my! A tree! That means we're close to the jungle! Let's stop and take a break, okay Star?
It's quite a nice tree. I wonder what type it is.
Oh look! The wind is so strong, that it's blowing my dress up!
I think all just climb up. . .
Wow! You can see everything up here!
Wait, is that? Oh my goodness it is! 
A waterfall!
Star, come on! Let's go!

It's so pretty!
Ah, it's such a nice day, don't you think so Star? Oh look! Fish!
Wow! There so pretty! Such a lovely sliver-white color!
This is fun!
 Oh my goodness! Animals! They must of came when I wasn't looking!
Aw, look at that monkey! He's so silly!
And a scarlet macaw! It's so pretty!
Oh! And that orangutan, it's adorable!
 Oh. My. Goodness. Look, Star!
The worlds tiniest baby elephant!
You're so cute! 
Star, we need to head back home, okay? Wasn't our trip magnificent?




Goodbye! Thank for joining me on my journey to the jungle!


Bye for now,
Marie-Grace Gardner


1 comment: