Monday, March 19, 2012

Change, Handmade Skirts, and St. Pat's Day

Hi. 

Well you probably read my sister's (Gabby) very last post on her blog, I Heart American Girl. Yes, she's moved on. I'm pretty sad about myself. Her blog was absolutely amazing. And I'm defiantly going to miss it. But I just want to tell you that I'm always going to love American Girl. I'm always going to love dolls. And I will keep my blog on a long time. I'm going to try to keep my blog like hers-lots of posts. 

Also, I was wondering if you still use the page and My Guide To AG Dolls. I was thinking about removing My Guide To AG Dolls. To make room for a new one I am working on-AG Reviews.

So thats all the change-now her are the handmade skirts!

Matching skirts!
       



Cute, huh?

Oh. And one more thing. . .

Happy St. Patricks Day!(2 Days late)

~Kayla


2 comments:

  1. I know, I am so sad about Gabby. :( I am SO glad that you are staying!!!!

    To be honest, I don't really use the Guide to AG Dolls, but I think it would be a great idea to do AG Reviews!! :)

    Those Handmade skirts a cute!! :) I also love that picture of your dolls!

    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I don't care if you don't like My Guide To AG Dolls-I'm not a big fan of the page+it's hard to keep up with! But AG Reviews is gonna be great!
    ~Kayla

    ReplyDelete