Monday, March 26, 2012

Her or Her? #1

Hey girls! What's up? 
Anywho, Today I thought of this fun post idea: Her or Her? It's a question containing two dolls, Historical or GOTY. It will be posted one time a week. The question is: Who you rather spend a day with and why? You will be shown two dolls and you will comment or e-mail me on which one you'd rather hang out with. Please explain why! At the end of the week I will post the results!

Here's this weeks:

Who would you rather spend a day with and why?

Her
 or

Her?

Have fun!

P.S. winners of Mini Doll and Bedding Giveaway need to e-mail me soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm...I would have to choose Kanani because she is so cheerful and I would love to go visit Hawaii! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to explore the jungle and an archaeology dig so I would love to spend time with Jess, she is one of my favorites anyway ..

    ReplyDelete