Thursday, December 16, 2010

American Girl Playthings

Hi everybody! There is a awesome website called American Girl Playthings. And I wanted to show it to you. Oh, and also here's the link:American girl Playthings 
Alright, let's get started. Here are some screen shots of this website.
Here's the homepage. Also, on this blog, it has many more than AG things.
There is 1 thing that is really neat, you can download HC clothing patterns.
Here's Hopscotch Hill School dolls. I don't like them. But, I don't know about you.
And they evan have Girl of many lands! Here's Minuk. I might evan ask for her for Christmas.
There's also Meg's Gide to Collecting AG HC. That's were I got the picture of Kit.

 You might be interested in Meg's Guide to: American Girl of Today. You can see all the old JLY meet outfits.


And  Limited Edition dolls [ GOTY dolls]. 
                                                                           So go checkout American Girl Playthings!
                                                   Please comment and tell if you like AG Playthings!
                                        -Kayla  

2 comments:

  1. I don't know. I've never been there. It sounds cool, though. Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I looooove AG Playthings!! I gained most of my dollish knowledge from there.

    ReplyDelete