Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Holidays!

           Happy Holidays everyone! I sooooo much to tell you! First I'm going to tell you what I got.
                              This is a picture of every single thing I got. Do you see someone new?
                 Yes, I got a new doll. A Madame Alexander Doll. Her name is: Natalee Mae Dixon.
                                                     Here's a picture of me and Natalee.
This is what Gabby made. I love it! I drew a picture of the outfit, and Gabby made into a doll outfit! It is soooo precious! My dolls and Gabby's have to tell you something. . .
                                                                      Happy Holidays!
This a picture of Elizabeth and Kirsten both in the Star Hoodie Outfit and their glasses. I think Elizabeth looks sooooo much better with those glasses.

                                                                                                     -Kayla

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog alot! It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! :)
    Happy holidays!!!

    Cali***

    ReplyDelete