Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Kanani ROCKS!

A lot of people been saying that Kanani looks to much like Marisol, and other GOTY's. I personally think that AG can do whatever they want with ANY doll that they make. I think she's really cute, so I'm going to start saving up for her. And, I took some screen-shots of Kanani, in this video[on YouTube] that this girl did. So, here are the pictures!

                                                         Here's what Kanani really looks like.
Here's her snow cone stand.
Here's a close up.
And here are her pajamas.

So, are you thinking of buying Kanani?
Please comment and tell why!

-Kayla

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I will get her. She's really pretty! Will you do a special post on Christmas Eve? Like showing your dolls getting ready for Christmas? That would be cool! Hannah

    ReplyDelete