Monday, December 13, 2010

Snowy White Pictures

Hello! Yesterday, December 12, I took some snow pictures, and I wanted to show you them. So here they are!
Yes, finally, in Tennessee, Snow! Snow is exactly what made me take pics, of course!  
Leaves, covered with snow! If you can see, there are berries on the bush.
Up high in the sky................ in this photo you can see snow. [at bottom.]
Here's another picture.............................................................
And another picture............................................. of snow!
Now here's another picture, of my footprints.
Here's the last one. [for my blog, there's more]
 
                                                 Did you like these pictures?
                                                  Please comment!
                                                                                                             -Kayla

2 comments:

  1. I love snow! But it hasn't snowed in Texas yet, and it might not. Lovely pictures, Kayla!

    ReplyDelete