Saturday, December 18, 2010

You Pick! [Number 3]

Hi everybody! Here's another You Pick [Number 3]! This one is about Girl of the Year! Pick your favorite Girl of the Year, leave a comment and tell which one you like the best and why. So, here we go!
                                                            Lindsey.
                                                                  Kailey.
Marisol.
                                                                       Jess.
                                                                       Nicki.
                                                                         
                                                                        Mia.

Chrissa, Sonali, Gwen.
Lanie.

You may have noticed that I didn't do Kanani.
I didn't do her because we don't know what the REAL doll looks like.

-Kayla


5 comments:

  1. Nicki, because she loves animals and has a warm heart. Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so hard to pick!! But, I'll have to say Lindsey and Mia. Mia is amazingly beautiful and I just love Lindsey's bright personality and attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One favorite .. just one .. I cannot do it .. I have Lindsey triplets .. I love her story as it was so mine .. then there is Marisol .. my Marsali who goes everywhere with me and reminds me of the little girl I support in Columbia .. and last is Lanie (Kelsyee) she is my go and do girl with me and my Mara's best friend ever .. so how do I chose between Lindsey - Marsali - Kelsyee .. Hmmmm .. ..

    Mara is my most trusted and true friend and my first doll and I guess the biggest love .. so Marisol might be ..

    TracAn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonali because she is something different. Ther is not doll like her in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete