Saturday, December 11, 2010

Mix n' Matching and A New Outfit!

Hi! I have mixed and matched some outfits I have. And I wanted to know which one you like best. Please comment and tell which one you like best. So here they are!


Here's Shopping Spree 
It has a gray turtleneck with a purple baby doll top.
 Gray leggings and the Singing Star boots.
And a black purse

The next outfit is Summer Daisy 
It has white tights with a daisy skirt and top.
Here are the shoes.
And dangly earrings.

The next one is Everyday Favorite.
It has a pink floral top.
And a blue skirt.

Now,  here's the new outfit..................
Elizabeth's Holiday Gown!!!!!!!
It comes with a gorgeous dress.
And gold slippers.
A headband and a golden chocker.

-Kayla

4 comments:

  1. My favorite is Shopping Spree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shopping Spree is the one I thought would be most popular choice.:]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shopping Spree is my personal favorite. And as for Elizabeth's Christmas Gown, my sister's getting it for Christmas from my aunt and uncle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I like Shopping Spree the best, because of the boots. Elizabeth's Holiday Gown is a close second though.

    ReplyDelete